2000 – 2007
Centre des sciences de Montréal
A simulation of what the great scientific popularizer Fernand Séguin called "the joy of knowledge"—a blend of curiosity and enthusiasm—for the next generation to begin mastering science and technology in order to build the future. This was the challenge to meet for each of the 16 interactive activities at the Centre des sciences de Montréal.
• Möbius International Multimedia Awards 2001 finalist,
• Beijing (Chine) 2001.
• The Unesco Möbius Quebec-Canada 2000
• Award Winner, Science Category.
• Boomerang Awards 2000 finalist,
• Interactive Terminal Category.